You crank the window, wide, as wide as it goes. You feel cold night air stinging your eyes, blowing sparks from burning cigarette. The road stretches, it turns, it exhales in expectation. Everything is remembered. Her ghost sitting next to you, whispering, urging you on. You smile, and then, you laugh till there’s none left. It’s a good night.
* ‘Nowhereville’ lives on! And thanks to these awesome people, these believers, this dream might still yet fly. Thanks guys, for your generous contributions, yes, but also for the belief you have shown in this humble, yet passionate affair of mine, and by extension, in me. I’m humbled, I’m grateful, you made me believe, again.
– Adrian, you rock brother! The deluxe package is your’s, you just wait and see. http://eccentric99.wordpress.com/
– George, I’ll never forget this generosity of yours, I’m forever in your debt… http://gweaverii.me/
– Sorin, I only wish that I could ever do b&w as beautifully as you do, thank you so much for your support. http://ifrimphotography.wordpress.com/
– Timm, thanks for the fuel! It will certainly take me to that next town, to that next destination. http://timmeubanks.wordpress.com/
And also for the numerous messages of support, thank you, you guys rock!